Monday, January 10, 2011

Something Simple & Positive #1

Drink a glass of milk before bed. As an insomniac, I find a ritual or two helps my mind start to settle and give me a better chance at sleeping -- and drinking the glass of milk also does a few extra things too.

They say milk assists in weight loss and with protein before bed does too. If you’re trying to cut down on soda pop or coffee and fit something healthy in, this is the time to do it.

For those of you who feel that budget-wise you are stealing from your kids, let me remind you that you’re supposed to be taking care of yourself, your own health, too. Plus milk is far cheaper than pop or other grown-up beverages.

Your glass of milk doesn't need to be warm, but here are some tips on that too.

1 Comentário:

Unknown said...

Hello...
I am very impressed with the content and direction in which your thoughts are being shared.
I have added your link to my abuse blog here:
http://womensselfesteem.wordpress.com/

I link only to a select few blogs for this blog as its content have a more seriousness to it.
Thank you~
~D~